Toyota Motor Corporation’s Lexus division has recently announced the details, availability, and the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of the LS 600h full size luxury hybrid sedan. This luxury car carries a base MSRP of 81,400 British Pounds or about $164,989 USD (for the LS 600h base model).
2008 Lexus LS 600h delivers good fuel economy and an excellent emissions rating for this size of car. The 2008 Lexus LS 600h is a classy car with the entire tech you could ask for, both under the hood and in the cabin. Lexus installed the first ever application of a full-time all-wheel drive full hybrid V8 powertrain system. This powertrain package comes with a monstrous 5.0-liter engine and a high performance motor called the Lexus Hybrid Drive. With this type of powertrain, the Lexus LS 600h offers an impressive fuel economy almost the same as its competitors in the segment equipped with diesel engines. This powertrain also provides lower exhaust emissions, as expected for a hybrid model.
Check out this complete MSRP list below:
Lexus LS 600h - Â£81,400 (about $164,989 USD)
Lexus LS 600h L - Â£83,645 (about $169,540 USD)
Lexus LS 600h L with Rear Seat Relaxation Package - Â£88,000 ($178,367 USD)
Here are some details of the 2008 Lexus LS 600h hybrid luxury sedan.
- pre-crash safety systems that can detect collision hazards
- permanent four-wheel drive
- Adaptive Variable Suspension
- LED technology for low beam headlight illumination
- fine leather upholstery
- hand-trimmed dashboard and real wood cabin trim features
- 19-speaker Mark Levinson premium hi-fi with six-disc DVD autochanger
- nine-inch ceiling-mounted screen
- Rear Seat Relaxation Package adds exclusive components like seat cushion airbag and variable massage function, independent DVD system, centre console with extending wood-inlaid tray, and an advanced climate control system